Yu May's Blog

I'm a normal girl-next-door person and have a liking to a wide genre of music. Loves to read and pretty much a workaholic. So sue me,this from a gal who's motto in college was 'stress motivates me'. Anyways, enjoy.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Pfft


Hurrah!! Easter break is coming!! That means I can finish the 4 essays that are all due on the 26th!! As if! Probably gonna get stuck with work shifts but looking at the bright side, i get money and will be able to pay rent with my own earnings.

Just can't wait 'til next Saturday. Final Fantasy piano concert going on. I miss my piano. Hope it'll be good fun. For more information go to http://www.eminenceonline.com/2006/index.php?display=pianostoriesiii . Anyone else wanna go?




I asked on msn what a vain guy can be called. Some said
sissy, gay, assholes, etc. Was actually asking 'coz needed a short and catchy title for my animal behaviour essay on peacocks. In the end I'm just gonna use 'Vanity; a sign of good health'. Oh yea, Rhi and I were talking about animal sexual selection and I was wondering why birds rarely turn gay while its almost common in mammals. Anyone know why?

Anyone wants to help me do a peer review? Would appreciate it. ONLY if you're free. No pressure. You can choose from 4 types; abortion issue, peacock essay, bryozoan larvae behaviour and cell biology signal pathways. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home