Yu May's Blog

I'm a normal girl-next-door person and have a liking to a wide genre of music. Loves to read and pretty much a workaholic. So sue me,this from a gal who's motto in college was 'stress motivates me'. Anyways, enjoy.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Piano sheets link up

Been looking for anime music online? Well I know some who are looking for it. Anyways follow thru the new link under Josh's anime music sheet. It has piano scores and some has either violin or some other instrument scores. Especially those looking for Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. I recommend 'Rey Za Burrel's Piano ~ Omokage' and 'Fields of Hope' (piano solo).

If anyone is looking for some of the final fantasy music scores, I have a few. Message me if you want 'em. Or go directly to the link on
ff music sheet.

I'm still trying to fiddle with the html here so bear with me.

*smiles*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home